Restaurants & Bars
Grand Bahia Principe Turquesa - All Inclusive - Dominican Republic
Enjoy a wide range of international dishes in the hotel restaurant. There is a special area for children with suitable menus and cutlery especially for them.
Be seduced by the a la carte restaurants and try the best of Dominican cuisine. You can also enjoy the themed restaurants at Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro and Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana.
The resort's restaurants have everything from traditional Dominican cuisine to Italian and Spanish cuisine, including gourmet cuisine.
- Las Dalias
- Los Corales
- Café de Paris Gourmet Restaurant
- Il Capriccio Italian Restaurant
- La Trattoria Italian Restaurant
- El Mesón Spanish Restaurant
- Maiko Japanese Restaurant
- BBQ Restaurant in the Olas
Las Dalias Restaurant, international cuisine buffet
Breakfast, lunch and buffet dinner with traditional dishes from international cuisine.
Theme dining nights by country.
Smoking is not permitted.
Los Corales Dominican Restaurant
À la carte restaurant exclusively for Grand Bahia Principe Turquesa clients. Restaurant with the best of Dominican cuisine: the flag, made with rice, beans, meat, salad and fried plantains...
- Fried Plantains Filled with Garlic Shrimp
- Spicy Cibeño Goat in the Bonao style
Café de Paris Gourmet Restaurant
À la carte restaurant where you can taste French gourmet cuisine, so you can enjoy the cradle of nouvelle cuisine....
- Traditional Les Halles onion soup
- Relief of Smoked Salmon with Caribbean fruit aromas
- Lobster Vol-au-vent with the touch and taste of Versailles
Il Capriccio Italian Restaurant
Restaurant with appetiser buffet and à la carte entrees. of delicious traditional Italian dishes: pasta, pizza and meats with exquisite sauces. All the taste of Italy in the Caribbean.
- Fettucine Bolognese
- Parpadelle with Lobster and Sun-dried Tomato Pesto, Black Olives and basil
- Milanese Chicken Roll
La Trattoria Italian Restaurant
À la carte restaurant with the most progressive Italian cuisine, pizzas and pastas up to the most modern. You won't be sorry....
- Veal Fillet with a mild Sweet Wine reduction and 5 peppers
- Crispy Salmon with Seafood Risotto
- Lemon Cutlets
El Mesón Spanish Restaurant
À la carte restaurant of traditional Spanish cuisine, you'll find everything from the famous potato omelette to the tasty Parma ham....
- Roast Suckling Pig with Potatoes and Roast peppers
- Fried Lamb Chops with Garlic
- Baked Sirloin with Mojo sauce
Maiko Japanese Restaurant
À la carte restaurant with traditional Japanese cuisine served to your taste with chopsticks for a total immersion, or if you don't dare you can go back to typical silverware. sushi, teka maki,...
- Selection of Sushi Rolls
- Selection of Seafood and Filet Mignon
- Ice Cream Tempura
BBQ Restaurant in the Olas
Buffet-style restaurant, with cold and hot entrees, with a wide variety of meats, cooked to order on the grill....
- Various cuts
- Side dishes like creamed spinach, baked potatoes, caramelized mushrooms